Digital Options at IQ Option are a new product from the broker IQ Option. Recently IQ Option has started to invest in new products. For several years, IQ Option was accused of having few products (only had normal and turbo Binary Options).
Recently, the broker has decided to introduce new products and since then it has developed Classic Options and now Digital Options and Cryptocurrencies.
What are the Digital Options at IQ Option?
Digital Options at IQ Option are a very interesting product that mixes Binary Options, Classic Options, and One-Touch Options (a type of binary option used by some brokers). The result is a very interesting product.
I loved the way the Digital Options at IQ Option are elaborated, how we can trade. And above all, how we can control the trades, opening and closing new trades when we want.
In the few days that I traded, I became a big fan of Digital Options at IQ Option.
Digital Options at IQ Option – How do they work?
– They are options based on pairs of currencies like the Turbo Options. At this time, there are 11 pairs available; they are the ones that are considered the most important.
– Profits can be up to 900%, and losses can be up to 100%.
– The expiration time of Digital Options at IQ Option is 5 minutes. We can enter the trade during this interval up until the last 30 seconds. Thus, we can say that the expiration time of each option is from 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
– They are available almost all day; they only close between 19:30 UTC and 22:30 UTC.
In my first trades with a small value to test Digital Options at IQ Option I was able to make a 900% profit. View the image.
RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK
– In the same option we are able to open several trades (either up or down) until the last 30 seconds (that is, until minute 4:30 of the 5 minutes that each Option lasts).
– We can close our operations, all or some, within the expiration time at any time. This way we can decide to keep the profit at a specific moment without having a lower profit, unlike how it works with Binary Options, where normally, if you close early it implies losing part of the profit.
– The values of the profit or potential loss, vary with the Strike Price just like with Classic Options. The farther the Strike Price, the greater the profit, but the risk is also increased.
Digital Options at IQ Option – Advantages
– They are a lot of fun. It is the product that I had the most fun trading to date. It is all very fast, so we need some concentration so we don’t make mistakes, but it was the product that I most liked learning so far.
– The potential profit of 900% against the maximum loss of 100% allows you to harness profits by using a good strategy or methodology.
– Closing the position as soon as the profit is within the amount I expect. How many times in Binary Options does it happen that our trade was in the money the entire time, only to lose at the very end? Here, when the trade is in the money we can close it and profit.
– You can open several trades within the same Option. The Digital Options at IQ Option use the 5-minute expiration and we can open several trades, be they CALL (above), or PUT (below).
– Simplicity. In 5 minutes, I understood how Digital Options at IQ Option work. They are simple to understand and easy to use. For those who have already used the IQ Option platform, you will understand how Digital Options at IQ Option work within a few minutes.
Digital Options at IQ Option – Disadvantages
– You can open several trades within the same Option. I placed this functionality both as an advantage and as a disadvantage of Digital Options at IQ Option. I did this because if we start to open too many trades to try to compensate the losses, we lose control quickly.
– Digital Options at IQ Option are addictive. They are so much fun, that they are addicting.
Digital Options at IQ Option – Precautions
– It is imperative that we pay attention to how much time is left until expiration. As I explained, each Option has a 5-minute expiration time. The closer it is to the end of the expiration, the less time we have for the price to move in the direction we need it to move in order to reach the Strike Price and make money. In this sense, it is essential to control the time remaining for the Option to expire so that you do not enter very close to the end. Sometimes it is best to let the option expire and wait for another to open. This way, you can have the 5 minutes anew. The potential for larger movements and greater profits is superior at the beginning of each Option.
– Don’t follow a trend by opening back-to-back trades; the price can invert and all the trades that were in the money can now be losing. It is better to have a good profit with one trade than to lose on several.
– Don’t sell too early. Sometimes the profit is lower because we are earning a percentage and fearing a loss, we close immediately, and miss the chance to increase the profit and earn much more. Fear frequently leads us to close a position with a 50% profit when if we waited a little more we could profit 500% or 900%. Level-headedness is always required when it is time to close Options before the expiration.
Digital Options at IQ Option – How to trade?
– I used several strategies and methodologies in the various trades that I placed. Not all of them work and we have to pay attention to the hours that we are trading, because there are strategies that work better at certain hours.
– It is necessary to understand that for Digital Options at IQ Option to work the market has to be active. When the market is slow, it is more difficult to have good results.
– A good time to trade is when there are important news, especially in the news that I teach for trading in the advanced course. However, any important event can be a good time to trade Digital Options at IQ Option.
– As for strategies for Digital Options at IQ Option we can use the ITM strategy, (I offer it to all affiliates*) that I used with good results or the supports and the resistance trend (the two that I teach in my Basic course).
– We can also use the following strategies: the Straddle or the Strangle, two strategies that are explained in the Strategies for Classic Options article and that can work well in Digital Options at IQ Option.
(*) One of the offers for our affiliates
– What is an affiliate?
An affiliate is someone who opened the account at the broker using a link from an affiliate site like ours. When you open the account through us, the broker shares a small part of the profits from trades.
For the client (you), it makes no difference whether you register through us or directly with the broker. The account is the same; the profits are the same; and the rules are the same.
There are only advantages: Our support, this and other strategies, signals for free or at lower prices, etc.
– Why is the strategy exclusively for affiliates?
Because it was a lot of work to design and because the blog incurs costs. Since you don’t pay anything to be an affiliate, it’s not too much to ask. And above all, because it is fair. If you don’t work for free, it is also fair that we receive compensation for our work. Even more because you are not the one paying; the broker pays us.
It is simple to become an affiliate, contact us by Chat, leave a comment below or use one of our contact forms.
RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK
Digital Options at IQ Option – Conclusion
– This was the most fun online trading product that I have used. Just for that, I believe it is worth trying the Digital Options at IQ Option.
– The Digital Options at IQ Option have a very interesting potential gain. We can profit up to 900% and the losses are up to 100%.
– The Digital Options at IQ Option could become their most successful product, dethroning even the Turbo Binary Options. Their simplicity, gains potential, control and fun factor can beat Turbo BO.
The financial products offered by the company have a high-risk level. It can result in the loss of all of your money. You must never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.